If you know someone who has lost their daughter then you may be thinking of sending your condolences and a message of sympathy.
But knowing what to say or write after such a tragedy is hard? Finding the words to say how sorry you are for their loss in a respectful way isn’t easy.
So if you’re struggling then try these example sympathy condolence messages for a daughters death.
Short Sympathy Messages for Loss of a Daughter
- My condolences for your loss.
- My deepest sympathy. There are no words.
- My thoughts are with you during this time of loss.
- I was so sorry to hear of your daughters passing.
- I am here for you if you need me. My condolences.
- Your daughter will be remembered with such love and warmth.
- I can be with you to talk if you want someone to listen
- I’m so sorry for your loss. Your daughter was such a wonderful person.
- I won’t be able to understand how tough this must be but I can offer my sympathy and support.
- My heartfelt condolences for the loss of your beloved daughter.
Words of Sympathy for Loss of Daughter
- I can’t begin to imagine the pain you must be feeling. But please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers during this tragic time.
- My deepest condolences for you loss. I am sending you my love and strength to get through the coming days.
- Your daughter was so special and will be deeply missed. My heart aches for you in this moment of loss.
- Your daughter’s memories will forever live on in the hearts of those who loved her. She will never be forgotten.
- May the support and love of friends and family bring you some comfort during this truly unbearable time. All my love and sympathy.
- Your daughter was a beautiful person both inside and out. I am holding you and your family close in my thoughts and prayers.
- Please know that I am here for you and your family in any way you need. Sending you my love and strength.
- The impact your daughter had on everyone who knew her cannot be overstated. Her legacy will never be forgotten.
- No words could ever hope to ease your pain but please know that your daughter will never be forgotten and always be loved.
- The loss of a daughter will never be easy but please know that you are not alone in your sorrow and grief.
Sympathy Messages for the Loss of a Young Daughter
- I am so sorry very for your loss. Your daughter was a beautiful angel and a precious gift. She will always be remembered.
- I cannot imagine the pain you must be feeling. I don’t know what to say other than how sorry I am. You will be in my thoughts.
- Your baby girl was a blessing and it is so cruel to have her taken from you. Please accept my most heartfelt condolences.
- The love and light your daughter brought to this world will never fade. May memory be forever a blessing.
- Words cannot express the sadness I feel for your loss. I’m always just a phone call away if you need me for anything.
- May friends and family be there to support you through this terrible time. You have my most sincere sympathy.
- My heart breaks for you. I can only offer these few words and hope you know that you are constantly in my thoughts.
- Though she may be gone the memories of your daughter will always be with you.
- Your little girl was an angel and will be remembered that way. She brought such love to this world. I’m sending my heartfelt sympathy to you during this difficult time.
- Your daughter was a bright star in this world and touched so many lives in such a short period. Her memory won’t fade and she will have a place in our hearts forever.
- May this message offer you some comfort during what must be unimaginable pain. I’m so sorry and always here for you.
- May your perfect little girl rest in the arms of angels.
Sympathy Messages for Loss of Grown Daughter
- No matter their age losing a child is always utterly heartbreaking. I am sending you my love and condolences.
- Your daughter leaves behind an incredible legacy. I feel very grateful to have known her. May she rest in peace.
- There was no one like [daughters name]. I still can’t believe she is really gone. I’m devastated and can’t imagine how you are feeling. My sincerest condolences.
- The loss of a daughter is one of the hardest things a parent can endure. I am here for you in any way you need.
- There are no right words at this time. Just the hope that you know we are thinking of and here for you.
- May the strength and support of loved ones help you through this tragedy.
- I wish there was something I could say or do to help with the pain. I will be praying for you.
- I will treasure the time I spent with [name] and how much joy she brought to my life. She will never be forgotten.
- My condolences to you and your family. It doesn’t make any sense to have lost someone like [name]. I will miss her so much.
- While nothing I can say will really help I wanted to say how much I loved [name]. She was a wonderful person who’s warmth and kindness touched so many.
For more ideas of what to say see words of sympathy for the loss of a child.
We hope these condolence messages will have helped you to reach out to parents who have lost a daughter.
The loss of a daughter is utterly devastating for parents. There can be nothing worse than losing a child.
At such a difficult time they are going to need the support and love of friends and family. Feeling like people are there for you is important when grieving.
It can be difficult to find the right words to express your sympathy but if you remember to speak with sincerity and from the heart then whatever you say will be received by those grieving a loss with appreciation and love.
Sally Collins is a writer and the founder and owner of Sympathy Message Ideas. Her passion is to help others deal with grief and provide assistance with talking to those grieving. Learn more about Sally.