When your mom has sadly passed away it inevitably means there will be a funeral. And so you will want to pay your respects to your mother. That might mean just by being there, giving a eulogy or reading, or with some special funeral flowers that were special to your mom.
Even if they do attend a funeral many people choose to bring flowers or send them beforehand.
But knowing what to say on your moms funeral flowers can be difficult.
So if you’re struggling to find the perfect words for your moms funeral flower message then the examples below should help.
Funeral Flower Messages for Mom
- Thank you for being such an incredible mother and friend. I can’t begin to express how much I will miss you, mom
- There won’t be a day that goes by when I won’t think of you, mom. You meant everyone to me and I will be lost without you. Goodbye my dearest mom
- I have lost someone who can never be replaced. There is a huge hole in my heart and I don’t know how I’m going to cope. I will always be thinking of you, mom
- Thank you for everything, mom. It’s because of you I am who I am today. I owe you so much and I don’t want to say goodbye
- You were there for me when I needed you the most and always made things better. I just can’t imagine a life where you aren’t in it. I love you, mom
- To my wonderful mom, I will miss you more than I could ever say. Rest in peace
- Your legacy is one that will inspire us all and we will remember your love and warmth forever. We will miss you so much. Goodbye, mom
- I was lucky to have had a mom as amazing as you. I will cherish each and every moment we had together and treasure those memories for eternity
- Nothing can hope to say how much I loved you mom. You made me a better person and help me to become what I am. No one will ever replace you
- It didn’t matter how bad times were you would be there for me. Thank you mom, I will love you forever
For more ideas see our guide Funeral Flower Messages: What to Say
- Without you the world is less bright, mom. I don’t want to accept you’re gone but know I have to. Goodbye and may you rest in heaven
- Mom, your memory will live on through the wonderful lives you gave us. We were blessed to have you and mourn you’re passing. May you forever be in our hearts
- I will remember the countless good times we had, the joy you brought the whole family and the never ending love I felt from you
- No one could have been as loving as you, mom. I always felt so safe and happy knowing you were there for me. I’m scared to have to face the world without you, mom
- Your memory was a blessing and I will treasure it for eternity. Goodbye my sweet mother
- You were the worlds most perfect mom. You cared for me through thick and thin and I don’t know how I’ll get by without my mama
- Thank you mom. There is too much I want to thank you for but mainly just for being such an amazing mother. I owe you everything
READ MORE: Short Verses for Funeral Cards
What Should I Write on my Mom’s Funeral Flowers?
When writing a funeral flower message for your mom it’s best to keep it short. Messages are usually a few touching words or sentences that express just how much you will miss your mom.
If you’re writing a note to go with flowers or a wreath then it’s tends to be small anyway, not leaving much room for a longer message. But you should be able to find enough space to express what you truly feel about losing and saying goodbye to your mom.
- As just mentioned, try to keep it as short as you can. It’s understandable to have a lot to say after losing your mom but in these circumstances it’s best to go for a shorter message and save something longer for a eulogy.
- In your message you may want to consider some of your most treasured memories of your mom and possibly sharing those.
- If you and your family had a strong faith or were religious then it’s perfectly normal for your message to reflect this and talk in a way she would have been happy with.
- However, if your mother wasn’t religious then stick with a regular message and avoid one with any religious overtones
The following example messages should help you to find the right words if you’re struggling with what to say or write in either a flower or wreath message.
Funeral Wreath Messages for Mom
- No one could have been a better mom than you. I love you with all my heart
- I will miss you dearly, mom. May you find peace now
- Rest in peace my beautiful mother. You’re with the angels now
- Thank you mom. Thank you for everything
- You were my inspiration. I am heartbroken you’re gone. Farewell
- You may be gone but will you never be forgotten, mom
- In loving memory of our mom. She was a one of a kind
- You may be gone but you will live on in my heart
- I can’t think of this as goodbye, mom. It’s just see you soon
- The treasured memories I have of you mom I will hold in my heart forever
Funeral Messages for Mom
- Thank you for your sacrifices, mom. You gave me the world and I will cherish all you did forever more
- You were the best mom anyone could have asked for. You were my role model and my inspiration and the world is a poorer place without you in it
- You gave me life and then you made my life so special. You filled it with love and warmth, and my heart breaks that you’re gone
- Even though time may pass those treasured memories I have of you will never fade
- No one was loved as much as you, mom. You’ll never know just how much you are going to be missed
- I hope you are in peace now, mom. I won’t ever forget you
- There’s so much of you I will never forget but what will remain in my heart for all time will be the love and happiness you gave. When I was with you I felt truly loved, and I doubt I’ll ever feel that again now you’re gone. Goodbye, mom
- You inspired so many and brought us all such joy. There will be a huge hole in so n my any lives now you’re gone, mom
- Heavens gain is our loss. We have lost you too soon and your endless love will be missed beyond measure
- Goodbye mom. My love for you is greater than this note could ever hope to express. I will miss you so much
We hope these funeral flower messages for moms have helped you to find the words to say goodbye to your mother. Funerals are tough for any person you’ve lost but especially so when it’s your mom.
It’s the opportunity you have to say farewell though and so the words you choose are important. Speak from the heart and remember how special your mom is and your message will be perfect.