After you’ve lost your mom and her birthday comes around it can be really difficult. Although the grief of losing a parent never passes it does lessen with time.
But when those big days that you would have celebrated with your mom – birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas etc. – arrive it can bring that grief and pain all back. We remember those we loved dearly the most during the special times.
But a way to help and mark the occasion is to say ‘happy birthday in heaven mom’ as a way of paying tribute to and remembering your departed mother. It’s a way to celebrate the day even though she isn’t with you anymore.
So if you’re missing your mom on her birthday and want to send a message to her in heaven try these examples.
How do you Say Happy Birthday in Heaven to your Mom
1. Happy birthday, mom. I miss you more than I could possibly say and think about you all the time. I know you’re in heaven watching over me though and it brings comfort to know I’ll see you again.
2. It’s days like today that I miss you the most. I can’t help but think back on the amazing times we had and how much fun your birthdays were. It hurts so much you’re gone but it won’t stop me celebrating and remembering your birthday. I miss you mom.
3. Happy birthday to the most wonderful mother. You may be up in heaven but you’re always in my heart. I won’t ever forget you.
4. I wish that we could spend your birthday together. Instead I am going to light a candle and spend today thinking of all those treasure memories I have of you. Happy birthday mom, all the way up there in heaven.
5. Every year your birthday comes around I think it will be easier and every year it’s just as hard. My heart still breaks knowing you’re not here. I hope you’re up in heaven looking over me, mom. Happy birthday.
6. I don’t want to cry today but it’s so hard without you here. Happy birthday in heaven, mom. Even though you’re gone you still
7. Even in the hardest times like today I do all I can to remember those cherished moments us we had together and it helps me through. The happiness and laugher we shared – that’s what I think of when I remember you. Happy birthday in heaven.
8. Even though you’re no longer with me I feel your presence wherever I go. You’re still the one who guides me and I turn to. Happy birthday mom, I’ll never stop missing you.
9. I can’t say how special you were to me mom. Years may pass but your spirit will never truly be gone. Happy birthday.
10. Your memory is a blessing, mom. I keep you in my heart always. Wishing you a happy birthday in heaven and hoping we will be reunited again.
Happy Birthday in Heaven Mom Messages
11. You were more than just my mother, you were my best friend. Your birthday is so hard for me but I want to remember you in the best way possible and celebrate your life. Happy birthday, mom.
12. To my darling mother – I can’t count the tears I have shed since you left us. Your birthday another reminder of how much I miss you. But I will celebrate your life today and all you meant to me.
13. It doesn’t matter how many years have passed I will always remember you mom. Your memory is eternal. Happy birthday.
14. To the most amazing woman – you may be gone but I shall never forget you. Happy birthday my darling mother.
15. As we celebrate your birthday today I wish you eternal happiness and peace. Rest well mom.
16. It brings me comfort to know that your soul is in heaven watching over me. Happy birthday mom.
17. I will leave flowers on your grave today mom, and light the candles like I always do. It won’t stop me hurting but keeping your memory alive is important to me. Your birthday deserves to remembered.
18. You are with me in spirit and that’s enough to celebrate your birthday. It’s not the same without you but any way I can feel close to your presence and remember the love you brought I will take. Happy birthday mom.
19. I gaze skyward and see the stars, knowing you are there among them. As I mark your birthday I will wish for you to keep me safe and always be with me, no matter what.
20. If I close my eyes I see your smiling face. I know your somewhere looking over us all. Happy birthday.
Words of Sympathy for Loss of Mother
Happy Birthday to Mom in Heaven from your Daughter
21. Today I remember my wonderful mother. No one was as kind and loving as her, and I look back on what she did for me with such happy memories. I miss you more each year mom, happy birthday from your daughter.
22. No one could ever replace you. You may be gone but your memory is never far away. From your only daughter, happy birthday mamma.
23. On your birthday I feel your absence more than ever. Whatever you are, mom, I hope you’re happy. Just know that your daughter loves you and always will.
24. Today I wish my mom a happy birthday. She was taken far too soon and I am left bereft by her absence. I hope she is in peace in heaven.
25. No one was as good a mom as you were and I so wish you were here to celebrate your birthday. Instead I’ll take today to remember all the best moments we had together and hope you know how much your daughter loves you.
26. I try to focus on those amazing memories I have of you mom but I can’t stop hurting and missing you. Until we are reunited – happy birthday.
27. It’s your unconditional love and support that helped me to become the person I am. I owe you everything mom. Happy birthday – you are never far from my thoughts.
28. Please know that your daughter will never stop missing or loving you. I feel you with me every single day and want your birthday to do justice to the incredible mom you were. Happy birthday in heaven, mom.
29. We had a bond that was special. Mothers and daughters often do. And that’s why I miss you so much. I want you back mom, but I know it can’t be. So I will wish you a happy birthday and remember just how amazing you truly were.
30. From your daughter – happy birthday, mom. You were so loved I hope you know how much we miss you now you’re gone.
Happy Birthday in Heaven Mom for Facebook
31. You never stop loving som eone, you just learn to live without them. Happy birthday in heaven, mom.
32. Today would be my mom’s birthday. It’s brings back both good and bad memories, but I will be remembering just what she means to me and celebrating the amazing life she had. Happy birthday up in heaven mom – I miss you.
33. On my mom’s birthday I’m remembering her and the woman she was. Her memory will live long in my heart. Happy birthday mom
34. Sadly missed along life’s way, quietly remembered every day. No longer in our life to share, but in our hearts, you’re always there. Happy birthday mom.
35. Even after all this time I still expect my mom to walk back through the door. I miss her so much, especially today on her birthday. But I know she’s looking down and keeping me safe. Happy birthday in heaven mamma
36. Remembering you is easy mom, I do it every day. Missing you is a heartache, that never goes away. Wishing you a happy birthday in heaven.
37. Saying happy birthday to my mom who’s no longer with us. I know she’s in heaven looking over me. Happy birthday mom.
38. My mom was more than a parent: she was my best friend. My heart breaks all over again every year her birthday comes round. The pain won’t ever pass but the love she left was real and I remember just how special she truly was.
39. I’ll never forget you mom. Happy birthday in heaven, I’ll see you again one day.
40. The hard part wasn’t losing you, it was learning to live without you. Happy birthday mamma, I love you dearly.
Mom’s First Birthday in Heaven Quotes
41. It’s your first birthday since heaven gained a new angel. It’s so hard not having you here but nothing would stop me remembering your birthday. You are as loved just as much as you are missed.
42. I won’t let today be a sad day. It may be the 1st birthday since you left us but we will gather to celebrate your life and the amazing impact you had on so many people. Happy birthday mom, and I hope you’re happy in heaven!
43. There will be tears today, the 1st birthday since you were taken from us. But we will be honoring your memory and celebrating your birthday the way you would have wanted.
44. On the first birthday after your death I am raising a glass to you, my mother, and wishing you peace.
45. Today I mark your 1st birthday after your passing with such sadness. I want to see you one last time and tell you how much I love you.
46. It’s so hard to think of your birthday so soon after you left us. You are missed more than I could possibly say.
47. You will forever have a place in my heart and as I commemorate your 1st birthday since you were tragically taken I can say that your memory won’t ever fade. I love you mom, happy birthday.
48. I can still remember your last birthday and how much joy it brought us all. I don’t want to face the 1st since you’ve been gone but know I can’t avoid it. Wishing you a happy birthday mom and that you were still with us.
49. Your 1st birthday in heaven since your passing is making me so sad. I want to remember all the best of you but can’t seem to stop myself missing you and wishing you weren’t gone. Happy birthday mommy.
50. Happy first birthday in heaven mom. May you find some peace and rest amongst the angels.
51. To my mom in heaven – it’s been less than a year since I lost you and as the 1st birthday since I am filled with such sadness. You are greatly missed and although I will mark today and remember you birthday it will be in sorrow.
The major days after losing someone like your mother – holidays, birthdays etc. – are always the hardest. You miss them more than ever during those moments.
So we hope you have found one of these messages you can use to say happy birthday in heaven to your mom and remember her on a special day.